NEW FOR 2016! STOCKTON & ASSOCIATES OF VANCOUVER JOINS THE ACCOUNTING FIRM OF LEWIS GROUP, CPAS
January 1, 2016
We’re already kicking off 2016 with some big news! Stockton & Associates of Vancouver, Washington is joining the certified public accounting firm of Lewis Group, CPAs, effective immediately. Please give us a call or email us with any questions you may have, and be sure to read the letter after the end link from Stockton & Associates Co-Founder, Jan Stockton.
Happy Holidays! We hope your year has been happy and prosperous and that you are ready for an amazing 2016!
Thanks to you, and all of our other loyal clients, our business has grown substantially – both in the number of clients and in the complexity of our clients’ needs. It has become clear that we need to take steps to ensure that we will continue to offer the quality of professional and customer service that we have diligently strived to offer over the past 30 years.
With that primary goal in mind, we have chosen to merge our firm into another local CPA firm to ensure that you will have even more resources and professionals available to assist you with all of your tax, business and accounting needs for a long time to come. As of January 1, 2016, Stockton & Associates will join the certified public accounting firm of Lewis Group, CPAs. Our new offices will be just two blocks north at 1800 F Street (on the corner of McLoughlin and F Streets) and you will find that parking and access is very easy. Rest assured that our professional team all will become part of the Lewis Group and will continue working with you. Chris Lewis and his team are friendly, dedicated and aggressive advocates for their clients, just as we have always been for ours. We’re very excited to be joining their firm and everyone is working hard to ensure that this will be a very smooth and painless transition for our clients.
Answers to some of the questions I anticipate may be on your mind are:
- Yes, Jan, Jamie and Tawnya will all continue to be working with you.
- Yes, tax return processing will be very similar to what you’re used to, with Organizers being sent out in mid-January.
- Yes, fees should be very similar to what you’re used to.
- Yes, if you’d like to meet with Chris Lewis and me, we’re more than happy to schedule a complimentary meeting, preferably before February 1st
- Yes, you can still contact us at our existing phone and email addresses through the end of this year. The phone number after December 31st will be: 360-896-8221.
- Yes, I hope that you will move forward with us and that we can continue working with you in our new “digs”!
I wish I could have talked to each and every one of you personally to tell you about this, but that is just not possible. Therefore, please don’t hesitate to call or email me with any questions or concerns you have.
Thank you, Happy New Year, and I’ll look forward to seeing or talking to you soon!